A new version of camfit is now available (v 1.4, January 2011). It is now an executable Matlab program which makes the running easier and independent of packages and versions. The software is released under the GNU public license. Please check the "Download Camfit" page.
Recent training sessions
Invited keynote / plenary lectures at conferences
- MPSVA conference, 29-31 August 2012 in Glasgow, UK.
Title: A novel photomechanical approach to dynamic testing of materials
- ISEM'12 conference, 8-11 November 2012 in Taipei, Taiwan.
Title: Spatial mapping of the elasto-plastic behaviour of welds using full-field measurements and the Virtual Fields Method
- University of Wisconsin (Madison, WI, USA), 20 August 2013 (Prof. Wendy Crone)
- Forestry Products Laboratory (Madison, WI, USA), 20 August 2013 (Dr John Considine)
- Polytechnique Montréal (Canada), 27 March 2013 (Prof. Martin Lévesque)
- University of Sherbrooke (Canada), 26 March 2013 (Prof. Alain Berry)
- University of Bristol (UK), 12 March 2013 (Prof. Michael Wisnom)
- Cardiff University (UK), 30 January 2013 (Prof. Stéphane Bordas)
- TWI (Cambridge, UK), 12 February 2013 (Dr Marcus Warwick)
- CalTech (USA), 8 June 2012 (Prof. G. Ravichandran)
- Sandia National Laboratories (USA), 6 June 2012 (Dr Phillip Reu / Dr Sharlotte Kramer)
- Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge (UK), 24 May 2012 (Dr Stephen Walley)
- Beijing University of Technology (China), 21 October 2011 (Prof. Pengwan Chen, Shock Physics/Chemistry group)
- Tsinghua University (China), 21 October 2011 (Prof. Huimin Xie)
- University of Bath(UK), 7 April 2011 (Dr Richard Butler)
- University of Southampton(UK), 1 April 2011 (Prof. Janice Barton)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes (FR), 10 March 2011 (Prof. Arnaud Poitou / Dr Ramzi Othman)
- Aalborg University (DK), January 2011 (Prof. Ole Thybo Thomsen)
- University of Oxford (UK), May 2010 (Dr Clive Siviour)
- University of Exeter (UK), March 2010 (Dr Chris Smith)
- University of South Carolina (USA), February 2010 (Prof. Mike Sutton)
- University of Texas at Arlington (USA), February 2010 (Prof. Erian Armanios)
This website has has a better appearance with Mozilla Firefox. If you are using another browser, please
consider downloading it on
Contact the webmaster. Last
update : 5 August 2014.
Copyright © Fabrice PIERRON, August 2007.